Project Goals & Timelines
Benefits of implementing the HRS4R personnel strategy
- increases the prestige and attractiveness of the faculty for researchers.
- improves the quality of human resources.
- creates more attractive conditions for career in research and development.
- guarantees a transparent selection and recruitment process for new researchers.
- values experience gained through mobility within the public and private sectors.
- supports the development of the careers of researchers.
- connects to a European network of research organizations.
- enables funding for research projects from European and national research support programmes.
|Endorse the principles of the European Charter and Code||12/2019|
|Carry out Internal Process Analysis (GAP Analysis) and Action Plan preparation (AP)||01–10/2020|
|Send GAP Analysis and Action Plan to the European Commission and publish the documents on the faculty website||11/2020|
|Expected receipt of the HR Award||01–02/2021|
IMPLEMENTATION PHASE 2020–2023
|Implementation of the Action Plan||after obtaining the HR Award|
|Internal evaluation of the original GAP Analysis and Action Plan||2 years after the award|
|External evaluation by the European Commission||3 years after the internal evaluation|
These activities are supported by the Operational Programme Research, Development and Education in frame of the project “Development of Human Resources and other strategic areas to support research at MU (HR4MUII)“, nr. CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/18_054/0014703.