Follow-up present master study programme "Scandninavian studies" objectives are:
- language competence in Swedish level C1/C2
- overview and critical analyzis of cultural and society situation in Sweden and Scandinavia
- practical applications through the creation of e-learning cources (ELF)
- the main value in our policy is to effort the personality of the students, and his/her talents.
A successful graduate is able to
- active and passive language proficiency in Swedish
- passive language proficiency in Norwegian and other Scandinavian languages
- creation of texts in Swedish
- specialization in Scandinavian areal studies with bright scala of the topics
Professional options for the graduates can be in jobs with special interest for Scandinavian topics (history, literature, art, society). The master degree program is oriented so that after completing their studies graduates are qualified as translator, interpreter, tourist quide, language courses teacher.
|Faculty||Faculty of Arts|
|Type of study||follow-up master's|
|Standard length of studies||2 years|
|Language of instruction||czech|
Field combinations with Scandinavian Studies
Unfortunately no information about admission requirements is available.