Inteligentní software pro sémantické hledání dokumentů (ISSHD)
- Project Identification
- Project Period
- 1/2016 - 12/2017
- Investor / Pogramme / Project type
- Technology Agency of the Czech Republic
- MU Faculty or unit
- Faculty of Informatics
- Project Website
- scalable semantic search systems; semantic search; document topic modeling; machine learning; search; deep learning
- Cooperating Organization
RaRe Technologies s.r.o.
Our society, research and culture is defined by words, which in today's information society
Project goal is to develop a database system (software),
which will allow searching based on related documents based on their _meaning_ (semantics).
System Scaletext consists from three parts:
- semantic analysis: arbitrary unstructured document in natural language (English, Czech) is analyzed
- indexing: document topics and structure are represented and stored internally using _semantic_
representation in such a way, that system is then capable of semantic similarity search given a document query.
- search: given input query document, system finds semanticaly closed documents, that are closest to [latent] meaning of the query, even though they do not share same keywords
Total number of publications: 9