Preparations to obtain the HR Award have begun
The Faculty of Arts of Masaryk University has started preparations to obtain the prestigious HR Award. The HR Award (with the logo HR Excellence in Research) is awarded by the European Commission to research institutions that implement HRS4R (Human Resources Strategy for Researchers) personnel strategy. This strategy is based on the 40 principles set out in the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
Any research institution that decides to adopt recommendation of the European Commission no. 2005/251 / EC commits itself to creating quality working conditions for researchers, promoting career development and implementing transparent recruitment procedures.
The European Commission has so far granted this award to more than 470 European research institutions.
The Faculty of Arts is seeking to obtain the HR Award together with other faculties and departments of Masaryk University.
Benefits of implementing the HRS4R personnel strategy
- increases the prestige and attractiveness of the faculty for researchers.
- improves the quality of human resources.
- creates more attractive conditions for career in research and development.
- guarantees a transparent selection and recruitment process for new researchers.
- values experience gained through mobility within the public and private sectors.
- supports the development of the careers of researchers.
- connects to a European network of research organizations.
- enables funding for research projects from European and national research support programmes.
- Endorse the principles of the European Charter and Code: Nov-Dec 2019
- Carry out Internal Process Analysis (GAP Analysis) and Action Plan preparation (AP): Jan-Oct 2020
- Send GAP Analysis and Action Plan to the European Commission and publish the documents on the faculty website: Nov-Dec 2020
- Expected receipt of the HR Award: Jan-Feb 2021
- IMPLEMENTATION PHASE: 2020-2023
- Implementation of the Action Plan: after obtaining the HR Award
- Internal evaluation of the original GAP Analysis and Action Plan: 2 years after the award
- External evaluation by the European Commission: 3 years after the internal evaluation